Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Exciting News

From Osmonds.net homepage:

November 13, 2007
I'm on my way to Los Angeles with my family to be on the Larry King show tomorrow! Producers told me he would ask about my M.S. and "How I am getting Better and able to be on the Osmonds 50th Tour!" SF1019 is the answer! My Neurologist just completed my 6 month check up and said, "You have never been stronger since you got M.S.!" Yes, it is reversing my "Primary Progressive status" (where I keep getting worse) and I am gaining strength! The Lord above is Blessing me! May HE bless you, Too! I can say, "I may have M.S. but M.S. does NOT have me!"

If you want to know more about multiple sclerosis, SF1019, or The Osmonds, drop us a note at:
Osmondstrengtheningfamilies@gmail.com. We'll try to get answers for your questions.

No comments: